All images and content copyright Terri Paulson-Sasaki

Friday, March 8, 2013

Miss E - Welcome

Miss E,

I am so excited for your mommy, we found out yesterday that you are a girl (we would have been excited either way).  Your mommy is amazing, she loves you so much.  She said that you were moving all over the place.  She said that you are doing great, everything is where it is suppose to be.  Your due date is July 17, I can't wait to meet you.

I wish you lived closer to me, so I can spoil you more.  I started knitting you a blanket this week, I hope you like it.  It will keep you warm in Colorado.  I love you so much and I can't wait for you to meet your cousins.  You and one of the twins will have the same middle name.  Your sister picked out your middle name, I'm not sure where you first name came from.  I need to ask your mommy.

Love you,
Auntie T

No comments:

Post a Comment