All images and content copyright Terri Paulson-Sasaki

Saturday, December 1, 2012

One Month

Dear Kiwi,

We took your 1 month old photo, last weekend.  I can't believe that you are already a month old.  You have changed so much.  I made a blanket just for your monthly photo shoots, mommy wrote on the chalkboard wall and we were set. 


You look so big in these photos, but you are still a little guy.  You were so happy when we were taking the pictures.



I took over a 100 photos of you. You just laid on the blanket, watching us.  I thought I was done taking your picture, so I got down near you and started talking to you.  All of a sudden, you gave me the biggest smile and I snapped the camera.  I was so excited when I looked at the camera and the picture was in focus and I captured your smile.  I started crying, I was so happy.  You make me cry a lot these days because you are so sweet.


This is my favorite photo of you, just looking at me. 

You, finally, lost your belly button - right before I started taking pictures of you.  So today was a day of firsts - your first photo shoot, lost your belly button and your first smile.  What a great day.

Love you,
Grandma


No comments:

Post a Comment