All images and content copyright Terri Paulson-Sasaki

Friday, November 16, 2012

Right now - November

Dear Babes,

Right now, I love talking to Kiwi and watching you trying to talk back to me.  You get your lips moving, looking so hard at me.  Trying to say something.

Right now, I love how Kiwi has a pathetic cry.

Right now, I can't wait for the twins to get here.  I think it is going to be so much fun, but if you girls get cranky then Grandma can send you home.

Right now, I love how sweet M is being.  You had quite the temper when you were younger, but now you are so cheerful.

Right now, I love looking at the drawing that K made last Christmas that is hanging on the fridge.  You are a really great artist.

Right now, I love how smart Sunshine is.  You are trying really hard in school - you want to get good grades.

Right now, I am super excited that Sunshine wants to play soccer.  I can't wait to go to all the games.

Right now and always, I love being a grandma - you make it so much fun.  Thank you.

Love,
Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment