All images and content copyright Terri Paulson-Sasaki

Monday, October 15, 2012

Twins

Dear A and B,

I am calling you A and B, because that is what the Doctor and Nurses call - my little miracle babes.  I am so excited to meet you.  The Doctor says that mommy is doing great.  The last doctor visit - your heartbeats were strong.  Your mommy and daddy were so happy.  Mommy goes to the doctor again, on Halloween - hopefully one of you will cooperate so we can find out if you are boys or girls.  I am pretty sure I know what you both are.  I knew you were twins even before mommy had you both in her tummy.  That way I can get busy making you goodies.  We need to get your room ready and I want to knit you some beanies and sweaters.  But, it will take twice as long.  Mommy sent me this picture of this shirt.  I had to order it for her.  It should be here any day.  I will take a picture of her wearing it, so you can see how cute mommy looks wearing it.


I love you both so much, already.  I can't wait to meet you, but for now stay warm and cozy inside mommy.  She loves you a bunch, too.

Love,
Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment