All images and content copyright Terri Paulson-Sasaki

Thursday, October 4, 2012

First Picture

Nikki had her 11 week appointment yesterday.  I was really nervous about the twins.  I still can't believe that my son and daughter in law are having twins.  I was patiently waiting to hear that they were OK, then I get this picture on my phone.  I started crying (which I seem to be doing a lot of these days).  They are adorable.  The doctor said that they are doing great.  I am, probably, the only grandma that walked around with her phone showing everyone at work their grand babies.  At 11 weeks, my grand babies look like babies - this is a miracle, on so many levels.


I would like to introduce you to Twin A and Twin B.  Now, we can't wait to find out what they are because they are identical.  I guess we have to wait until beginning of November and just ONE needs to cooperate. We are pretty sure that they are boys, which would mean 3 boys in one year for me.  They have boys' names picked out, the room theme and I have the shower theme picked out.  But, this grandma has a back-up plan if they are girls.  It is a Win-Win for me.


My partner teacher, Trang, got these adorable onesies for the twins.  If they are boys they can wear them with jeans and back up plan for girls would be I am making some tutus.  See I told you it was a Win-Win for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment