All images and content copyright Terri Paulson-Sasaki

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Almost time

Dear Jayme,

In the next few days you will become a dad.  I know in my heart, that you are going to be an amazing dad to Kiwi.  I  loved seeing how excited you get, the plans you have made for him. You have planned out so much for your new little one.  It was so cute yesterday when we went shopping and you were picking out different things for him - the cute little Angel baseball dish set.  I know you are really excited for him to be here and to hold him for the first time.



It is still hard for me to think of my baby - having a little one of his own.  You have done so many things in your life and I am very proud of you.  I wish I had taken more pictures when you boys were little - but know I can make up by taking tons of pictures of my grand babies.  Thank you for sharing this moment with me.  I wish Dad could be here at his birth - but he will be flying in a few days later.



Kiwi will love you the first time you hold him. Remember, you will make daddy mistakes - but if you have his best interest in mind, it will work out.  Being a parent isn't easy.  Just hug him, tell him everyday that you love him and give him lots of kisses because dads can give hugs and kisses too.

I love you,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment